A Landmark Location in the Heart of Austin.
One of the great attractions of living at Four Seasons Residences Austin is being at the center of one of America’s great cities. Austin is a vibrant and exciting city. Here, on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, you’ll enjoy all the natural splendors of lakefront living complete with panoramic views of the State Capitol and downtown skyline. On any given day, there’s kayaking and boating along the lakeshore as well as hiking and biking on Austin’s scenic Hike and Bike Trail with its tree-lined pathways and memorable skyline views. At dusk, you can witness the nightly spectacle of Austin’s famous bats
erupting from beneath the Congress Street Bridge, followed by a glorious Texas sunset. Later on in the evening, you can experience the legendary music scene and nightlife of Sixth Street and the Warehouse district with its fabulous restaurants and charming local haunts. For dance, theater, opera and symphony, the newly constructed Long Center for the Performing Arts is a short walk across Lady Bird Lake. Whether you’re looking for fine dining or down home Texas barbecue, you’ll always find whatever you need right here in the heart of it all.
A new dimension to the city's most desirable location, with the best Austin has to offer just steps from your home.
- Direct access to the Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail
- Rowing lessons and boat rentals available at Lady Bird Lake
- Boating, waterskiing and other water sports are available at nearby Lake Austin and Lake Travis
- Easy walking access to Austin’s Central Business District
- Less than 20 minutes to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Visit the State Capitol, 2nd Street District, 6th Street music venues, and other downtown attractions
- Downtown is home to almost 20 museums and more than 50 galleries
- Sporting events for the University of Texas are available year round