WELCOME TO FOUR SEASONS RESIDENCES AUSTIN
AN INSPIRED VISION OF
ELEGANCE AND LUXURY
World-Class Architecture by Michael Graves.
Michael Graves’ preeminent architecture and stunning residences are redefining the concept of luxury living in Texas. His signature architectural style is evident throughout this landmark building creating an aesthetic that is elegant, timeless, and international in stature.
Michael Graves is winner of more than 180 prestigious awards for outstanding architecture and interiors including the 2001 AIA Gold Medal and the 1999 National Medal of Arts.
Examples of his globally recognized projects range from the Carlos Museum in Atlanta, the award-winning Three on the Bund in Shanghai and the recently completed restoration of the Washington Monument.
"The most truly original voice that American architecture has produced in some time."
- The New York Times
- Living starts on the 6th level and ascends 26 stories to the building’s 32nd floor rooftop amenities
- 148 Four Seasons Residences from 806 sq. ft. to 4,421 sq. ft.
- Each residence offers high ceilings and spacious floorplans
- Oversized private terraces provide generous outdoor living areas
- Long span post-tensioned floors to minimize columns and maximize open spaces within the suites
- All residences in the building are protected by a state-of-the-art fire control system
- Beautiful panoramic views of the State Capitol, Lady Bird Lake, Texas Hill Country, and Austin skyline
- Elegant lobby with an Ingo Maurer “Luxury Pure” chandelier
- Christian Liaigre designed furniture
- A permanent gallery collection of original art by acclaimed local, regional and national artists including Richard Serra and Lance Letscher
- Controlled Access to Residential Floors and Parking Garage
- Main arrival porte cochere and artisan drive court provide valet parking for residents and guests
- Five-story controlled access parking with direct resident access to the Tower
- Exquisite pre cast stone masonry and glass exterior
- Building design is based on specialized wind tunnel analysis. Wind forces are carried and absorbed by a central reinforced concrete core
- Private 32nd floor amenity deck, featuring a resort style pool, outdoor yoga space, library,
entertainment room with catering kitchen, and a high tech fitness center